Feltech is delighted to announce that Managing Director Peter Fell has been elected to the Board of the Global Presence Alliance.
Peter joins Jurgen Carbon of GMS and René Schaddelee of AVEX on the GPA Board.
The Global Presence Alliance was formed to help customers have one global source for all audio, video and unified communications solutions. The GPA offer a combined talent pool of more than 5000 AV professionals, following the same protocols and procedures all across the globe.
With tight alignment and partnerships around the world the GPA deliver consistent, standardized services. The benefits of this alliance include:
- Local, “in-country” specialists + global program managers
- Vetted partners with NDA’s and global agreements
- Standardization of engagement, project management, quality assurance, deployment and service
- Financially secure, reputable and loyal partners
- Global managed services, including AVNOC, asset management, video support and cloud services
- Worldwide staging and demonstration facilities
To find out more visit https://www.feltech.co.uk/global-presence-alliance/