Thank you for your interest in working at Feltech
Feltech are expanding! If you would like more information on our current vacancies or would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
The main duties of the Commissioning Engineer include:
- Supervising system pre-build works at our premises to the required standards.
- Creation of configuration software for such devices as Audio DSPs, Matrices etc
- To carry our system testing and configuration of systems built off site prior to factory acceptance testing.
- Preparing acceptance testing documentation prior to client or consultant factory acceptance tests conducted on our premises
- To assist in the second fix of AV, Broadcast and UCC systems to supplied design drawings and cable schedules and to the highest possible standards.
- To provide project details and equipment specifications to in-house and third-party control system programmers and provide assistance with control system programming and any control system issues
- To set up, test and commission systems on site to meet the required standards
- Completion, and where appropriate, documentation of as-built version of configuration software for DSPs, Matrices etc
- In conjunction with the Project Manager to gather ‘on-site change’ information and site-specific details such as IP addresses, MAC Addresses, phone numbers etc and pass this information via a marked-up CAD drawing to the CAD draughtsmen for the production of as-built drawings.
- To provide technical support for all systems installed including technical advice to the client and other Feltech team members
- To provide, where necessary, technical support for on-site system maintenance, system repairs and modifications post project completion.
- To provide technical information and support for all the Feltech Sales, Installation and Project Management staff
- In depth Professional AV and/or Broadcast Television systems engineering knowledge, close attention to detail
- Communication skills – ability to deal politely and efficiently with customers both on the telephone and in meetings.
- Experience in software set up of routing systems, DSPs, graphics processors etc
- Experience in fault-finding complex AV/IT/ Broadcast systems
- Experience in commission complex AV/IT/Broadcast systems
- IP Networking knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Current and clean Driving License.
- Control system programming experience (Crestron and AMX), Infocomm CTS Certification (CTS / CTS-I / CTS-D)
JOB DESCRIPTION: INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
The duties of the Installation Technician include:
To assemble and wire up AV and Broadcast systems, to supplied design drawings and cable schedules, to the highest possible standards. To configure and test these systems prior to them leaving our workshops.
To carry out first and second fix installation work on site and to assist in the commissioning and handover of these systems.
To ensure all work he/she carries out complies with the company’s health and safety policy and that the clients health and safety requirements are adhered to.
To assist in the production of relevant system and operational documentation and/or training where necessary.
To provide on-site technical operation services as and when required.
To assist in on-site system maintenance as and when required.
Professional quality wiring skills, close attention to detail, knowledge of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment
Computer skills, inter-personal skills / team player, current and clean driving license.
JOB DESCRIPTION: INSTALLATION ENGINEER
The position of Installation Engineer is based in the Engineering Department and reports to the Technical Director.
The main duties of the Installation Engineer are:
• To assemble and wire up AV and Broadcast systems, to supplied design drawings and cable schedules, to the highest possible standards. To configure and test these systems prior to them leaving our workshops.
• To carry out first and second fix installation work on site and to commission and handover of these systems.
• To ensure all work he/she carries out complies with the company’s health and safety policy and that the clients health and safety requirements are adhered to.
• To produce site specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments when required to do so.
• To assist in the production of relevant system and operational documentation and/or training where necessary.
• To provide on site technical operation services as and when required.
• To assist in on site system maintenance as and when required.
Broadcast quality wiring skills, close attention to detail
Knowledge of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment, computer skills
Inter-personal skills / team player, current and clean driving license.
Basic Crestron and AMX programming skills
Feltech are an equal opportunities employer. Our equal opportunities policy is available on request email email@example.com. of more information.