AV Magazine has offered us a limited amount of discount tickets to our customers.
AV Magazine is proud to present the AV Academy, a comprehensive InfoComm CTS accredited training course, aimed at both the AV channel and AV end-user working in the professional audio visual, IT and event markets.
By attending the AV Academy you will gain up to 40 CTS points, a significant contribution to the 100 points annual requirement by InfoComm.
The first educational sessions in the AV Academy series are the result of a decade long campaign to help improve audio in the AV industry. The course is designed to provide the skills to understand and specify audio in education, corporate and high performance applications. If you’re technical but lack audio knowledge, this course will help improve your skills and reduce risk to help win new business.
- Identify and understand the capabilities of integrated audio systems
- Identify and anticipate issues that may impact audio systems
- Troubleshoot any issues saving on unnecessary service call-outs
- Issue comprehensive briefs to suppliers
- Fully understand integrator proposals